- Got postgres up and running in my toy project kubernetes cluster. Managed to use it for the repository of my document storage service.
- Slightly injured my chest/shoulder during a heavy bench press set at the beginning of January. Doesn't seem to be serious, but kept me from seriously benching most of the month. I think I've been working in the 2-3 rep range for too long.
- Finally got my wisdom teeth extracted. They didn't cause any problems yet, but I'm sure they would have become an issue in the future.
- Tried to establish a habit of journaling and performing regular day evaluation, but still struggle finding the time and energy to go through with it.
- Made progress reading Design Patterns in Ruby but did not manage to finish the book. I should spend more of my daily commute time reading books.